Well, I guess I should have made 4 cards that day I was making cards in advance for future blog posts. That would have saved me from having to admit that I didn’t get one done this week. But, instead of just coming on here and making excuses, I thought I’d quick show you what I did work on this week, which took up the time I would have spent making a card.
We determined this past Sunday that we needed a few more felt banners for Vacation Bible School to cover up some frames on the wall in the craft room. Nothing we had already made was large enough. I volunteered to make them, and since the room is called the Craft Courtyard, I wanted to make some banners with flowers on them.
These are big banners, like 31×36 inches, so they took up a lot of space while I was working on them. And of course, since I work at a job during the day, I could only work on these in the evening. But when you’re in the middle of a project that is going to last a few days, you tend to not want to clean it all up every night.
The left picture is what I left on my floor Wednesday night, and the right picture was Thursday’s mess. 🙂 At least I got them done last night so I have my living room floor back! They still need the tabs sewn to the top for the dowel for hanging them, and hopefully that can get done today while I’m at my folks’.
Speaking of which, I should probably get going. Happy Saturday!